AFSA members are industry professionals, like you, who are dedicated to saving lives and property by doing the best job they can. We are part of an ever-expanding, increasingly regulated industry. We recognize that only by combining our efforts and expertise can we effectively keep track of the technological and legal developments in the fire sprinkler industry.
Watch the video below to learn more.
AFSA Membership Benefits
AFSA provides our members with many benefits including Legal Consultation, Discounts, Technical Resources, Public Relations, Industry Promotion, Insurance and Representation. Click here for details.
Reasons to Join AFSA
- A labor attorney is on retainer and just a phone call away.
- Informal interpretations by AFSA’s Technical Services Department
can save you time and money.
- Information on national, state and local legislation that affects your
business is at your fingertips.
- Business and Group Health Insurance is available for members.
- “Being an AFSA Member is like having a FPE on Staff!”
- “I saved $8,000 dollars on one job by using AFSA Informal Interpretation!”
- “Using the informal interpretation saved at LEAST 8 hours of time,
because it eliminated the need for a meeting with the AHJ and owner.It saved the owner several thousand.”
- "(AFSA’s informal interpretation) is amazing! Thanks for your help.”
- “(Technical Services) was a huge help, even going as far as talking to the AHJ. Ten thousand dollars were saved in this dispute.